comForte Support provides global 24x7 support with offices located in all three major regions around the globe.
We highly recommend using our Online Support Center to open support requests.
Using the Support Center allows us resolve your support requests as quickly as possible by collecting all of the important information related to your customer account and specifc support issues or questions up front avoiding unnecessary delays.
Please login to use our Customer Support Center.
Don't have an account yet?
Being a registered customer allows you to take full advantage of our extensive collection of online resources. Please register today.
To speed-up your licence order or renewal, please make sure to have all necessary system information at hand. For further details and help on displaying your system information with our tool SYSINFO2, please see instructions further down.
Other Contact Information
E-mail support is available if you are not yet registered for the Customer Support Center and you need to open a support request directly right away.
When you open a ticket, you will receive an e-mail auto response containing the new ticket number. Until the ticket is closed, all further communication regarding this ticket should contain this ticket number in the subject header.
Note: Please do not address any support e-mails to comForte individuals, always use the support e-mail address instead.
Emergency Support Request
comForte Support provides global 24x7 support with offices located in all three major regions around the globe. We also have a global 24x7 emergency support rotational team staffed in each major support region to handle emergency support requests.
Find out more about our global 24x7 emergency support and how to open an emergency support request.
Display Your NonStop System Information
Size: 9.71KB | Version: 5.0 | Date: 2014-08-19
SYSINFO2 is a freeware tool from comForte.
It displays additional NonStop system information which is not displayed by the Guardian SYSINFO tool.
View the Readme File for more information.
Here is an example output:
Latest Releases Overview:
(Valid Customer Account Credentials necessary!!)
- BOSS delivers the sophisticated capabilities administrators require to intelligently control if, when, and how specific users can access corporate data and applications.
- Client Server Link (CSL) is a middleware that allows clients on any platform to access Pathway applications running on HPE NonStop servers.
- EMS EmPower
- Use EMS EmPower to receive EMS event information without having a management console installed. Critical events can follow you any place you have: pager, Blackberry or e-mail access.
- Escort Journaling
- comForte Escort Journaling allows databases to be loaded on-line, while the "source" data files are being accessed and updated. This is especially important in cases where customers are upgrading from Enscribe to NonStop SQL, but have little or no downtime window for doing the actual data migration.
- Escort Ranger
- comForte Escort Ranger enhances HPE NonStop system performance by determining optimal file partitioning ranges for Enscribe files and NonStop SQL tables as well as balancing data evenly across multiple disk partitions.
- Escort SQL
- Escort SQL performs automatic and rapid migration of HPE Enscribe programs and databases to NonStop SQL. The migration is an incremental process, allowing a one-file-at-a-time transition, which reduces risk and completes the process in a number of small, easily-managed, steps.
- JFT is a Java-based GUI FTP client for comfortable, secure file transfers with NonStop and other servers.
- JPath extends time-tested legacy applications with a graphical user interface in modern web browser technology, and with additional functionality up to integration with modern applications
- J6530 is an easy-to-use web-browser-based terminal emulator for large end user bases that primarily need 6530 or 3270 functionality. Now available: J6530Touch, a HTML5 implementation of J6530 running on tablet PCs like the iPad.
- MR-Win6530 is a powerful emulation package for HPE NonStop, IBM, or Unix systems, combining outstanding performance and security with unique features specifically designed to support HPE NonStop users.
- PANfinder™ is a comprehensive PAN data discovery software solution which scans systems for any unprotected PAN data.
- PrimeCode is a Software Configuration Management tool designed to manage software changes throughout the entire software life cycle on the proprietary HPE NonStop Guardian and OSS operating systems.
PrimeCode is only distributed and supported by comForte in Australia, New Zealand and most countries in Asia, including India and China.
- The RelayServlet is a web application that runs on a web server in a servlet container and acts as a Telnet proxy for 6530 or 3270 terminal client connections.
- SafePoint® offers an intuitive, centralized interface that enables administrators to more efficiently and effectively manage Safeguard security. With SafePoint, administrators get a single solution for managing, monitoring and reporting upon multiple NonStop systems – which yields significant time and cost savings.
- SecurCS adds SSL encryption to TCP/IP based protocols such as Telnet, RSC, or MQ.
- SecurDPS is an on premise enterprise wide tokenization and encryption solution which provides the technology to successfully protect sensitive data with minimal efforts and in many cases without changing existing applications. SecurDPS allows organizations to take complete control of their sensitive data, lower compliance costs and significantly reduce the impact of data breaches.
- SecurData provides a powerful solution for the tokenization of sensitive data. SecurData is a tokenization solution which replaces sensitive data such as Primary Account Numbers (PAN) with tokens for use within payment systems and related applications.
- SecurData/Audit provides intelligent and transparent logging of access to sensitive data. SecurData/Audit adds application level auditing to your existing applications without requiring any application changes.
- SecurData/24 is based on SecurData/Tokenization and is specifically designed to provide BASE24 users with tokenization and encryption capabilities. It provides organizations with a PCI compliant solution for the protection of PANs in BASE24.
- SecurFTP provides secure file transfer between NonStop systems and other platforms, adding SSL and SSH encryption to FTP connectivity.
- SecurLib enables the integration of SSL encryption into self-written TCP/IP applications. It also enables database encryption and easy access to cryptographic algorithms. Now available: SecurLib/SSL-AT providing application transparent encryption.
- SecurOS is a bundle of proven comForte security solutions providing encryption of data-in-motion (it consists of SecurCS, SecurFTP, and SecurSH).
- SecurSH provides full secure shell (ssh) connectivity for HPE NonStop servers including full pseudo TTY support.
- With SecurSSO, users can log onto HPE NonStop Servers through their existing Windows credentials, and gain single sign-on access to all authorized applications, including TACL and other NonStop services.
- SecurTape transparently adds encryption to backup tapes written on the NonStop system
- SecurTN is a powerful Telnet server, providing secure and manageable high volume Telnet access to applications running on HPE NonStop systems.
- SecurWVP is a security pack for the Web ViewPoint product from HP.
Web ViewPoint is a web based Operation Management and Performance monitoring tool for HP's NonStop Servers.
- Spool EmPower
- With Spool EmPower, you can distribute Spooler Reports to a wide array of destinations such as E-Mail, FTP, Fax, FTP or printers connected to local PCs.
- TAL2C is a compiler/converter to compile Tandem Application Language (TAL) source into ANSI C/C++. It provides robust and repeatable conversion, and automatic compilation with no inherent manual stage.
- The Operations Pack is an easy-to-use management tool providing command access to your HPE NonStop Expand network, subsystems and components, wrapped in an Explorer type interface.
- Enables the communication between HPE NonStop systems and IBM mainframe servers using the TCP/IP protocol. It eliminates the need to retain the SNA protocol. Available for CICS, IMS, EE and DLSw.
comForte can be "virtually present" on your PC and thereby answer questions more efficiently than when using e-mail or phone only.